We are upgrading our Clinical IT System!
We believe this new system will provide a more efficient and effective way of managing your healthcare needs by introducing better ways of working for our practice, and also enable us to be better connected to other NHS Services both locally and nationally.
We are doing all we can to minimise disruption for our patients during this transition. However there will be some impact on our services:
- All Online Services prescription requests must be with us by 27/07/2020 as the service will be suspended on this date.
- All prescription requests must be with us by end of 27/07/2020, if medication is needed before 10/08/2020. Scripts issued during this time will be printed on Paper, and must be collected by the patient/pharmacy.
- Patients will NOT be able to request test results between 27/07/2020 and 10/08/2020. However, our GPs will contact all patients whose results need following up urgently.
- Routine referrals between 27/07/2020 and 10/08/2020 will be completed as soon as possible after 10/08/2020. Urgent referrals will NOT be delayed.
- We will NOT be able to register patients between 17/07/2020 and 24/08/2020. If you are not registered and need to be seen during this time please attend a local Urgent Care Centre.
- We will NOT be able to register patients for online services until 10/08/2020.
This is not a decision we have taken lightly, but believe both staff and patients will benefit significantly from the new system. Thank you for your patience.